The name Gor is of Armenian origin and means “fierce”, “cruel”.
Sometimes the Armenian name is recorded as identical to the English Gore, which has a completely different origin.
The owner of the name Gor is an open and confident man. Moderately sociable, friendly, likes to have fun and has a nice personality, is not devoid of some charisma. He adapts easily, so he feels comfortable everywhere, and as a result, he is constantly looking for society. He is a talkative and sociable man who has certain skills of speech and persuasion, and sometimes even some talents of a copycat, especially considering that he is alive, quite perceptive and observant.
Horus is often pleased with himself, he could pass for vain if not for such disarming naivety and sympathy. Curiously, its main drawback is to dissipate, not always delving into the essence of things. Sometimes he shows superficiality, relies too much on his abilities and does not like long-term efforts to achieve the goal, prefers a quick and easy way.
As a child, the boy is somewhat hasty and tends to like games and laughter more than what to do with his studies. Therefore, it is necessary to pay special attention to his training and homework, which he will easily push into the background. But Gore will certainly get the first prize for camaraderie! A rather disorderly, even disorganized, fantasy controls him. In addition, he can easily wander in the clouds and show complacency.
In addition to games, fun, and pleasures, Gore loves to communicate and needs self-expression. He appreciates group activities and is also sensitive to the public. He is a very pleasant sentimental person: gentle, emotional, sensitive and generous, striving to give pleasure. On the other hand, he is not always accurate, is rather disorderly, and can show painful jealousy.
He will be attracted by commercial professions related to contacts with the public. The most preferred areas for him are social, medical, legal, and political. Or Gore will prefer to express himself in creativity (actor, writer, artist, sculptor, cook).
Famous people named Gor
- Gor Chakhal (born in 1961, the real name is Gor Oganisyan) – a Russian artist.
- Gor Hakobyan (born in 1988) – an Armenian singer, actor and TV presenter.
- Gor Hakobyan (1946 - 2017, the real name is Gorik Hakobyan) – an Armenian special services officer, Colonel-General of Armenia.
- Gor Vardanyan (born in 1972) – an Armenian actor.
- Gor Yepremyan (born in 1992) – an Armenian Pop Singer.
- Gor Malakyan (born in 1994) – an Armenian football player.
- Gor Minasyan (born in 1994) – an Armenian weightlifter, Olympic silver medal winner, the World and European Championships medalist.
- Gor Oganesyan (born in 1992) – a Russian and Armenian football player.
- Gor Sujyan (born in 1987) – an Armenian rock singer, vocalist of the band «Dorians», participant of the Eurovision Song Contest 2013.
More man names ☞