The name Nurlan means “sparkling“ in Arabic. It is also interpreted as “light“, “ray of the sun“ and “shine“, “illuminate with rays“. This male name is popular among Asian peoples, in particular in such countries and regions as Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Tatarstan.
The owner of this name is a somewhat reserved and timid man, prefers secrecy, so from the outside it looks quite phlegmatic. He can be nervous because of his abilities, so he behaves cautiously, detached, often hiding behind an ironic smile, suppressing his sensitivity. By nature it is a solitary and taciturn man, is not devoid of skepticism, but interested to a greater degree in the Humanities or psychology.
Nurlan has a strong imagination, which, combined with his intuition, allows him to display his mental gifts. He does not express himself much, but you should not believe his indifferent appearance, because mental outpourings disturb him, but this man is very modest.
Nurlan values his freedom above all else, loves change, and is attracted to travel, both imaginary and real. He is also interested in everything unusual, wonderful, magical. In sentimental terms, it is not easy to understand him, because Nurlan is secretive and does not show his feelings. This man is concerned about traditional marriage, as it alienates him from freedom. And, very likely, Nurlan will fail, if he does not manage to dominate his rather lonely character, he can remain single for a long time.
Work in the field of humanities is very well suited to Nurlan (psychology, graphology, sociology, ethnology). But this man can also choose a technical specialty or an activity related to travel, sales, advertising, fashion and politics.
Famous people named Nurlan
- Nurlan Novruzov (born in 1993) – an Azerbaijani football player, midfielder and striker.
- Nurlan Danenov (born in 1951) – a Kazakh statesman, diplomat.
- Nurlan Omarov (born in 1957) – a Kazakh political and economic figure.
- Nurlan Nogayev (born in 1967) – a Kazakh statesman, Minister of Energy.
- Nurlan Ibrayev (born in 1977) – a Kazakh chess player, became an international grandmaster in 2005.
- Nurlan Mendygaliev (born in 1961) – a Soviet water polo player, Olympic bronze medalist and two-time winner of the European Championships. Currently engaged in the development of the Kashagan field, as he received an oilman’s education after completing his sports career.
- Nurlan Alimzhanov (born in 1984) – a Kazakh actor, singer, also composer and TV presenter.
More man names ☞